Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Washington University in St. Louis Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and Washington University Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills you need to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front end and back end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers and put your new skills into practice on complex projects.
- Receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from the Technology & Leadership Center at Washington University McKelvey School of Engineering.
- Benefit from Trilogy Education’s wide set of career services including: resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training and 1:1 coaching to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a virtual classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full stack web development.
Why apply to Washington University Coding Boot Camp?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard…then Washington University Coding Boot Camp could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company — or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income — or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front end and back end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Supplemental Online Learning: Python, Java, C# and PHP
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered in this course is subject to change due to market demand. Python, Java, C# and PHP available via supplemental content.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Currently Enrolling: » Coding Part-Time 10/27/20 » Data Analytics Part-Time 10/26/20 » Cybersecurity Part-Time 12/07/20
» Coding Part-Time 10/27/20
» Data Analytics Part-Time 10/26/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 12/07/20