Our classes equip you with skills that can help you further or start a career in web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors and a virtual classroom environment, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience to help you find a path to success.
WashU Non-Credit Certificate of Completion Overview
- You’ll benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- You’ll build a diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrate your coding or data analytics skills or learn skills applicable to certifications in the cybersecurity industry.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
Washington University Boot Camps are offered through Washington University in St. Louis McKelvey School of Engineering in collaboration with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In our coding, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, you will learn the most in-demand technologies to help you become competitive in those industries.
- You will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- You will have access to career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, virtual tech panels, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from the Technology & Leadership Center at Washington University McKelvey School of Engineering, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with a career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of training applicable to industry certifications to demonstrate your mastery of the topics covered throughout the boot camp.
Explore Washington University Boot Camps student testimonials.