Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Washington University in St. Louis Data Analytics Boot Camp – Online
Washington University Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
Our course is designed to give you the flexibility you need to balance your work-life schedule while providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Our program combines the best of online education: engaging hands-on projects and live, interactive online classes led by expert instructors.
Our industry-driven curriculum teaches you the most in-demand data skills through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment.
Why choose our data analytics program?
- In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights.
- With a flexible, online part-time schedule, you can fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full-time.
- You’ll earn a non-credit Certificate of Completion from the Technology & Leadership Center at Washington University McKelvey School of Engineering.
- You’ll receive the same level of support as our in-class experience including instructors, assistant instructors, student success team, free tutor network and more.
- Through edX‘s extensive career services, you will receive resume support, portfolio reviews, technical interview training and coaching to help prepare you to stand out in the job market.
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics, including:
Front End Web Visualization
Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
Get Program Info
Innovative Online Model
Get job ready through hands-on experience with the latest technologies, and build a portfolio of projects to showcase your knowledge.
Interactive Live Classes
Attend class from wherever you are. These online sessions are NOT lectures: they’re designed to be highly engaging and interactive sessions. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your Instructor and Teaching Assistants.
Job Planning Assistance
You will have access to a dedicated career director and career material advisor that will help you prepare to find your dream job after completing the boot camp through a wide range of career services.
Those who complete the online data analytics program can be qualified for a number jobs including:
- Looks at large amounts of information to glean data-driven insights using a variety of coding, statistics and tools.
- Employs advanced skills that include those of data analysts, data engineers and more! They focus on machine learning and algorithm development for modeling trends and forecasting the future.
- Uses Excel and Powerpoint to create reports around key business questions and develop strategies based on macro trends in the data.
- Designs, installs, tests and maintains software systems with popular programming languages like Python.
Is this program right for you?
You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
You’re looking to switch careers and aspire to transition into a new field as a data professional.
You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
How to Apply to the Data Analytics Boot Camp
- Submit Form. Fill out the contact form and select the program you’re interested in to request more information.
- Interview and Application. An adviser will connect with you to discuss program details and answer any questions you may have. Then, you will fill out a short application.
- Assessment. Complete a basic multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. No prior industry knowledge is required.
- Enrollment. Once you are accepted into the program, you will determine which financial option is right for you. Secure your seat by signing your enrollment agreement and paying your deposit.
Data Analytics Boot Camp Schedule
Part-Time Online Data Analytics Program
- 24-week online format
- Study part-time while maintaining your existing professional, educational or personal obligations
- Learn through live online classes three days per week and real-world projects
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and a minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on hands-on projects and practice work
Currently Enrolling: » Coding Part-Time 6/05/23 » Data Analytics Part-Time 6/05/23 » Cybersecurity Part-Time 7/31/23
» Coding Part-Time 6/05/23
» Data Analytics Part-Time 6/05/23
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 7/31/23
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data analytics boot camp is held online. Call us at (314) 300-7708 for more information on how to apply.
No, admission to Washington University is not a requirement for enrollment in the Data Analytics Boot Camp. This program is offered through Washington University in St. Louis McKelvey School of Engineering.
No programming or data analytics experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics or a related field.
Our part-time program costs $12,745.* Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change
Learn more about Washington University Data Analytics Boot Camp by calling an admissions adviser at (314) 300-7708 or filling out the form below.