Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Washington University in St. Louis Data Analytics Boot Camp – Online
Washington University Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
Our course is designed to give you the flexibility you need to balance your work-life schedule while providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Our course blends the best of online education: engaging content to work through on your own schedule and live, interactive online classes led by expert instructors.
Our industry-driven curriculum teaches you the most in-demand data skills through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment.
Why choose our data analytics program?
- In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights.
- With a flexible, online part-time schedule, you can fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full-time.
- You’ll earn a non-credit Certificate of Completion from the Technology & Leadership Center at Washington University McKelvey School of Engineering.
- You’ll receive the same level of support as our in-class experience including instructors, assistant instructors, student success team, free tutor network and more.
- Through Trilogy Education’s extensive career services, you will receive resume support, portfolio reviews, technical interview training and coaching to help prepare you to stand out in the job market.
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics, including:
Front End Web Visualization
Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
Get Program Info
Innovative Online Model
Flexible Weekly Content
Each week you will work through the project-based curriculum on your own schedule. Fit the content around your life and work commitments knowing our support system is there if you need it.
Interactive Live Classes
Attend class from wherever you are. These online sessions are NOT lectures: they’re designed to be highly engaging and interactive sessions. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your Instructor and Teaching Assistants.
Make sure that you’re retaining your new data skills by utilizing additional opportunities to apply your knowledge in real-world settings. Make sure that you’re on-pace and progressing through the course as you should be.
Those who complete the online data analytics program can be qualified for a number jobs including:
- Looks at large amounts of information to glean data-driven insights using a variety of coding, statistics and tools.
- Employs advanced skills that include those of data analysts, data engineers and more! They focus on machine learning and algorithm development for modeling trends and forecasting the future.
- Uses Excel and Powerpoint to create reports around key business questions and develop strategies based on macro trends in the data.
- Designs, installs, tests and maintains software systems with popular programming languages like Python.
Is this program right for you?
You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
You’re looking to switch careers and aspire to transition into a new field as a data professional.
You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
How to Apply to the Data Analytics Boot Camp
- Submit Form. Fill out the contact form and select the program you’re interested in to request more information.
- Interview and Application. An adviser will connect with you to discuss program details and answer any questions you may have. Then, you will fill out a short application.
- Assessment. Complete a basic multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. No prior industry knowledge is required.
- Enrollment. Once you are accepted into the program, you will determine which financial option is right for you. Secure your seat by signing your enrollment agreement and paying your deposit.
Data Analytics Boot Camp Schedule
Part-Time Online Data Analytics Program
- 24-week online format
- Study part-time while maintaining your existing professional, educational or personal obligations
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes two days per week and engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
Currently Enrolling: » Coding Part-Time 1/26/22 » Data Analytics Part-Time 2/24/22 » Cybersecurity Part-Time 3/22/22
» Coding Part-Time 1/26/22
» Data Analytics Part-Time 2/24/22
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 3/22/22
Frequently Asked Questions
No, admission to Washington University is not a requirement for enrollment in the Data Analytics Boot Camp. This program is offered through Washington University in St. Louis McKelvey School of Engineering.
No programming or data analytics experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics or a related field.
Our part-time program costs $12,495.* Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change